Child Custody &
For The Good Of Your Family
We’re not a stuffy law firm. We think people have enough stress to deal with because of their legal issues. When you come in to see us, we want to ease your stress. When you walk in the office, you get us. We’re accessible. People seem to like that.
At Regele Law, LLC, our primary concern is your family. What will life be like after the divorce or another family legal issue? This is our primary concern. We will try alternatives to trial. Our divorce attorneys are always focused on settling cases for the good of the family. But we do go to trial when necessary.
Full-Service Attorneys For Your Family Law Needs
Regele Law, LLC, assists families with a variety of legal needs, including:
- Divorce, including high-asset divorce and spousal support
- Child custody arrangements, including parenting time and modifications to agreements post-decree
- Property division, including retirement assets, homes, rental properties and debts
- Father’s rights and paternity
- Collaborative family law for any out-of-court documents and settlements
- Grandparents’ rights, aunts and uncles’ rights and other third-party parental relationships for those seeking custody and parenting time
Bring Your Kids
We know how hard it is to make time for appointments when you have children. We have a kid’s room at our office, so you won’t need to arrange childcare in order to come in to discuss your divorce.
Welcome LGBTQ And Other Diverse Families!
Regele Law, LLC welcomes and assists a broad range of diverse couples, no matter what your family looks like. We know that legally divorce may be the same for straight couples as it is for gay couples. But though that may be true on paper, we are sensitive to other needs your family may have.
What Our Clients Say
“Stacy helped me get custody of my daughter. She was always available and very professional. Very prompt to answer questions and helpful in explaining things as well as listening to you and fighting for you. I highly recommend her to anyone.” – Michael
Arrange Your Consultation Today
What Will Your Relationships Be Like After This Is All Over?